Think you have what it takes to be a real NBA GM or NBA Agent?
Look no further. Mock GM® is the first and only fantasy basketball experience governed by the rules of the NBA’s collective bargaining agreement (CBA).
CHOOSE TO BE AN NBA GM OR AGENT.
The game starts during the NBA off-season, and your goal as a GM is to develop your team for the upcoming NBA season. As an Agent, you want to make sure your clients' needs are being met whether they want to force a trade, are in need of a new contract, or looking to get bought out of an existing one.
DESIGNED WITH THE NBA IN MIND.
During regular season play, GMs compete head-to-head in an NBA-like 18-week schedule declaring an 8-man rotation throughout the game week. Agents compete for points to see who has the best set of clients in their respective portfolios of negotiated contracts
WHAT WE DO.
Our job at PASPN.net is to make sure you have all the tools you need to be a successful GM or Agent. While you enjoy the game through the season, we do all the hard work gathering statistics, computing point totals, and updating standings.
FAIR PLAY AND SPORTSMANSHIP (IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING)
Even though fantasy games are meant to be a competitive experience for all involved, it's important to us that our users not lose sight of the rules of fair play and good sportsmanship. To this end, each Public of Private League fantasy team owner agrees that, by joining the game, they will abide by the following regulations:
- All league-related transactions will be executed with the intent of improving the owner's team and/or its standing within the league.
- No owner may drop or "dump" players from their team for any reason other than improving their own team and/or its standing within the league.
- No owner will engage in any action that may be deemed to be collusive (two or more owners agreeing to make moves that benefit one team, but not the other).
- No owner will make any roster moves (including waiver claims, trade proposals, etc.) whose sole purpose is to hamper the play of other owners.
- No owner will take any action whose purpose is to, in any way, interfere with fair play in a league.
While PASPN will not remove teams from leagues after they have drafted, any failure to follow all of the items listed above may result in the limitation or removal of playing privileges for the offending owner. These restrictions may include:
- The suspension of specific game privileges (trading, message board posting, etc.) for the remainder of the season.
- The suspension of ALL playing privileges for the remainder of the season.
- The complete deactivation and removal of the corresponding PASPN account.
- Any other action that PASPN, at its sole discretion, feels is necessary to restore fair play to the league.
It is the responsibility of team owners to monitor activity within their leagues. If, as an owner, you notice any suspicious or collusive activity in your league, please notify us at once so that we may investigate and take the appropriate action -– if any is deemed necessary -- against the offending team(s) and/or account(s).
Off-seasons begins typically in late June and end in late October. The regular season begins on Tue, Oct 22 and ends on Tue, Mar 31 . Sign-ups are conducted between Sat, Jun 22 and Tue, Oct 15 .